- The Isles scored four power play goals in a road game (and in a win) for the first time since February 14, 2008. The Isles also scored 4 power play goals in a road in New Jersey early in the 2001-02 season and those were the only times since 1990 that they had tallied four power play goals in a road game. The 4 PP goals tie the club record for a road game; the Isles scored five PP goals the night Mike Bossy hit 50 in 50 (1/24/1981) at the Coliseum.
- The Isles scored three power play goals in a period for the first time since November 23, 1996 in Phoenix, tying the club record.
- The Isles won four straight on the road last season as well, but this is the first time that they have done so without the benefit of a shootout since November 19 - December 6, 2005.
- The Isles scored five goals in consecutive road games (not including shootout goals) for the first time since December 2-3, 2006 (Beat Pittsburgh 5-3 and beat the Rangers 7-4).
- The Isles have scored 18 goals over the last 4 road games for the first time since scoring 20 goals in four games from December 2-19, 2006.
- Tavares is the first Islander to have four points in a game since he and Matt Moulson did so on February 16, 2013 vs. New Jersey. However, no Islander had done it on the road since Tavares did so on January 31, 2011 in Carolina.
Career Goals as an Islander
Career Assists as an Islander
Career Games as an Islander (skaters)
Career Points as an Islander
[MSG+ (Islanders pre-game at 6:30pm), 88.7 WRHU-FM, 103.9 WRCN-FM]