The Leafs moved 6 points ahead of the Isles (both teams have six to play, but Toronto will win the tie-breaker). Tuesday's games will help determine how big Thursday's Isles-Toronto game is to the Leafs; the Leafs can clinch a playoff spot on Tuesday.
- 3 Washington (SE Leader) 42 games 23-17-2 48 points (20 ROW) Next game: Tuesday vs. Toronto
- 5. Toronto 42 games 24-13-5 53 points (24 ROW) Next game: Tuesday at Washington
- 6 Ottawa 41 games 20-14-6 48 points (17 ROW) Next game: Tuesday vs Carolina
- 7 NY Islanders 42 games 21-16-5 47 points (18 ROW) Next game: Tuesday vs. Florida
- 8 NY Rangers 41 games 21-16-4 46 points (17 ROW) Next game: Tuesday at Philadelphia
- 9 Winnipeg 42 games 21-19-2 44 points (20 ROW) Next game: Tuesday vs. Tampa Bay
- 10 Buffalo 43 games 17-19-6 42 points (13 ROW) Next game:Wednesday at Boston
- 11 New Jersey 42 games 15-17-10 40 points (13 ROW) Next game:Thursday at Philadelphia
- Fewest games played
- Most ROW
- Head-to-Head record
- Goal differential for the entire season
- Winnipeg 44 points in 42 games. Maximum points: 56. Clinch #: 10
- Buffalo 42 points in 43 games. Maximum points: 52. Clinch #: 6
- New Jersey 40 points in 42 games. Maximum points: 52. Clinch #: 6
- Philadelphia 39 points in 42 games. Maximum points: 51. Clinch # 5
- Tampa Bay 37 points in 42 games. Maximum points: 49. Clinch #: 3
- Carolina 36 points in 41 games. Maximum points: 50. Clinch #: 4
- Florida 32 points in 41 games. Maximum points: 46. CLINCHED -- Isles would win ROW tie-breaker
- Florida at Islanders - Isles need to avoid the Post-Ranger letdown in their home finale. Every other team in the East will have at least two home games left after Tuesday.
- Toronto at Washington - The Leafs play their third in four nights. Isles are one point behind Washington in overall standings.
- Carolina at Ottawa - The Mullers broke a 7 game losing streak with a win over Boston on Saturday. Ottawa is one point ahead of Isles; Sens also have a game in hand (which should have been played tonight).
- Rangers at Philadelphia- Rangers have the easiest remaining schedule; if season ended today, none of their remaining opponents would be in playoffs.
- Tampa Bay at Winnipeg - The Jets begin play in 9th place, 2 points behind Rangers, 3 behind Isles, and 4 points behind Ottawa and Southeast leader Washington
Tampa Bay at Montreal
Washington at Ottawa
Islanders at Toronto
Florida at Rangers
Carolina at Winnipeg
New Jersey at Philadelphia
Pittsburgh at Boston
Rangers at Buffalo
Buffalo at Pittsburgh
Washington at Montreal
Toronto at Ottawa
Islanders at Winnipeg
Florida at New Jersey
Philadelphia at Carolina
Florida at Boston
New Jersey at Rangers
Carolina at Tampa Bay
Pittsburgh at Ottawa
Winnipeg at Buffalo
* pending the rescheduling of Ottawa-Boston. Unless the NHL allows them to play on Sunday, April 28th, the Bruins would likely be forced to play 4 games in 5 days the final week of the season.