- 3 Washington (SE Leader) 41 games 22-17-2 46 points (19 ROW) Next game: Saturday vs. Tampa Bay
- 5. Toronto 40 games 22-13-5 49 points (22 ROW) Next game: Saturday vs. Montreal
- 6 Ottawa 41 games 20-14-6 48 points (17 ROW) Next game: Monday at Boston
- 7 NY Islanders 41 games 21-16-4 46 points (18 ROW) Next game: Saturday vs. Rangers
- 8 NY Rangers 40 games 20-16-4 44 points (16 ROW) Next game: Saturday at Isles
- 9 Winnipeg 42 games 21-19-2 44 points (20 ROW) Next game: Tuesday vs. Tampa Bay
- 10 New Jersey 41 games 15-16-10 40 points (13 ROW) Next game: Monday at Toronto
- Fewest games played (That's why the Rangers are 8th and Winnipeg is 9th)
- Most ROW
- Head-to-Head record
- Goal differential for the entire season
- Rangers at Islanders With Winnipeg idle, the team will start the day 7th and 8th and end it that way. Rangers can claim 7th with regulation win.
- Pittsburgh at Florida Isles clinch at least 14th with reg/ot win or Panther reg loss
- Montreal at Toronto Montreal moved back into 1st in Atlantic on Thursday; would be Isles' opponent if season ended today. Leafs 1 point ahead of Ottawa and three ahead of Isles.
- Boston at Carolina Isles have 17 pts since March 24th; Muller's have 13 points in March/April and are 1-12-1 in last 14.
- Tampa Bay at Washington Ovechkin v Stamkos; Caps, like Isles, are 8-1-1 in last 10
- Philadelphia at Buffalo Both teams running out of time, quickly
Philadelphia at Montreal
Ottawa at Boston
New Jersey at Toronto
Carolina at Ottawa
Rangers at Philadelphia
Tampa Bay at Winnipeg